Goodbye, May Flowers | May Favorites


May was one hectic month. Just to give a quick recap: I finished all my finals and (thankfully) passed my classes (even though it took gallons of tears and overloading stress) for the spring semester, celebrated Mother's Day along with my mom's birthday, I turned 20 -Woohoo!- , and just like that I was back in school again starting my summer courses. Which brings me to my May Favorites post and as you can see from the photo above, this will be a quick, little post.



My most used product this month was this single eyeshadow palette from Stila that I got from Marshalls. It's a beautiful, shimmer eyeshadow in the color Golden Topaz. What I love about this product is that it has wonderful pigmentation, it's long-lasting (even without a primer), and there's little to no fallout. This was my first time trying an eyeshadow from Stila and I have to say I was quite impressed.


My second most used product this month was this oil-free moisturizer from the brand Boscia that I also found at Marshalls. I'm usually hesitant to try a new skincare products since my skin is sensitive, but I've been eyeballing this brand for a while and just decided to go for it. What I liked most about this moisturizer is that it's very light-weight and feels nice on your skin. I was pretty happy with this product and not to mention I've already inducted this into my current skincare routine.

I didn't have too many favorites this month, making this post fairly short and sweet, but hopefully you still enjoyed reading it. I've noticed that I've been posting quite a few beauty posts since my blog was created, so this next coming month I'll try to work on bringing in some more variety (mainly fashion posts). Until next time, thanks for reading!

Stila is a cruelty free brand. Boscia does not directly advocate or conduct animal testing. 

Nicole
X

No comments

Don't be shy, I enjoy reading your comments, so feel free to leave one!